Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meatball Kebabs


Meatball Kebabs

I never know what to do with minced meat, but I buy it.
I also have a new found love of putting things on sticks... so I decided to make meatball kebabs.

Ingredients

For the meatballs:

500 g of lean beef mince
Half an onion
1 egg
Beef spices
Fresh Rosemary

Mix the above ingredients well (I used a food processor, makes life so easy)
Roll into 12 large meatballs

For the kebabs:

12 large Meatballs
4 Wooden kebab sticks
4 Button mushrooms - whole
4 Cherry tomatoes - whole
1 Green Pepper - cut into 3cm squares

Assemble the kebabs in the following order

Green pepper, meatball, mushroom, green pepper, meatball, tomato, green pepper, meatball, green pepper



This is simply delicious good home style food.

Serve with brown rice and a green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment