Monday, February 21, 2011

Prawn & Crab Bean Curd Pockets




I always order these little puppies at Cape Town Fish Market, and have watched the Chefs there effortlessly make them so many times, so I have decided to make my very own, I have changed the recipe a bit as they put rice in them, and I put crab... mmmmm


INGREDIENTS

Bean Curd Pockets - You can buy these from any good Chinese Deli
500 gms peeled cooked Prawns
500 gms Crab Sticks
1 Green Chilly & 1 Red Chilly
Japanese Mayonnaise
Sesame Seeds
Cherries


Chop up the Prawns, Crab and Chilly very finely, and add just enough Mayonnaise to just coat ingredients.
Spoon the mixture into each Bean Curd Pocket.
Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds and garnish with a red cherry.

Serve with Soya Sauce, Ginger and Wasabi

These are so Yummy

1 comment:

  1. Yummy... so awesome my friend. Will definitely give it a try! Lovely blog... can't wait for more scrumptious recipes :)

    ReplyDelete